Monday, February 8, 2010

California Dreamin'






I have been back one week and only blogged once! That is because my kids have been out of school for "snow". Only problem, there was little of it, it got rained on (now even less) then melted in time for the weekend. So really no snow but no school. Today they are calling for more snow tonight and my kids are already planning a party, TONIGHT, once school is cancelled. IT has been wild around here. AND I am trying to paint my bedroom but haven't found the right shade. So a quarter is painted the wrong color, a quarter is primed (which looks worse than the wrong color) and half still the old, not right color. So while I sit and enjoy a cup of hot tea before I start dinner, I am dreaming of last week in Napa Valley. . . . if I could just get back to one of those wineries!!! These are only the first 2 we visited on Friday, Shafer and Hall. It was so fabulous!!!

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I was in CA right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been drinking wine like I still am!

    ReplyDelete