Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Bliss



Sleeping late, extra time with family, less (sort of) to do on a schedule, holiday music, leisurely walks with the dogs and much more! I have really enjoyed this holiday break from school and other activities. I have seen more of my girls and they have had more time with their sisters. We got karaoke for Wi and that has been a blast! We stayed up until 11 on Christmas Eve singing our hearts out with our neighbors!! Had our traditional "Indian" feast on Christmas Eve and drove around to see the holiday lights. Santa came and left lots of loot-all well received by my three!! We have read lots and seen several movies in the theaters (yipee!) and I have cooked almost none (double yipee!!) so life is good! Looking forward to 6 more days of family time!

1 comment:

  1. You need to get Just Dance. Absolutely hilarious! Love Maggie's dress...did you make it?

    ReplyDelete