Thursday, December 3, 2009

So cute I could eat her up!


My little one has been home all week sick with a cold- a bad cold! But not strep, H1N1, or the flu so we are thankful for that! We have had such a good week snuggling together and reading and catching up on some girl time together. Yesterday her teacher called just to check up on her. My little M sneaked into the den to pickup the extension. She said she just needed to hear her teacher's voice because she missed her so much! How cute is that? Okay, she has only missed 3 days of school, but we did have Thanksgiving break last week so she has not "heard" her voice for 8 full days! Oh to be worshipped like that! My feelings were not too shattered as she has told me no less than 1 million times a day how much she loves ME! I am thankful for a wonderful first grade teacher who makes my girl love her so much too!

No comments:

Post a Comment