Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Homecoming Continues





The weekend continued with festivities for homecoming. There was a dance Saturday night and both my freshman and senior were going. Dresses were bought, boutonniere ordered, shoes bought, nails painted, brows waxed and hair done. The theme was Arabian nights and it was held in the school gym. I didn't see the decorations but could not imagine they could turn the gym into a lovely desert, but who knows! M. and I were instructed to take photos of the girls. We had to drive to two different locations and snag some Chick Filet for dinner in between. The first photo shoot was at a beautiful local garden and it was light enough that everyone looked really good. the second location was at an outside fountain, again lovely but it was getting dark so the pictures were not as good. Both girls had a good time. I finally got home around 9 and to bed by 1 am. Neither spent the night at home but called several times to fill me in on the dance details and let me know where they were. My girls were beautiful and I am so very proud of them!!!!