Friday, October 29, 2010

Fun Friday Food!





Traveled to W-S today (btw home of Krespy Kreme) for my youngest to do her portrait sitting. As a treat for sitting there posing- but really just drawing, we planned to go to Krespy Kreme on our way out of town with my mother-in-law. Now we have KK where we live too and go through the "drive thru" occasionally but we were going to one of the original ones!! And this is the one I went to every single Sunday after church to get 2 doughnuts (chocolate iced and a cinnamon apple). So the sitting went fine and we headed to the big KK. Upon entering we saw tons of halloween decorations and halloween doughnuts and MINI halloween doughnuts. I quickly asked if the minis were less calories and was assured they were (by the overweight sales person, but I am sure she was not overweight BECAUSE of the location of her job, that was just a coincidence). Instead of a dozen regular size my mother-in-law got us a box of 20 minis! So fun and so cute! We three ate a few and then I brought the rest home to my older girls. Now, who puts a half eaten doughnut back in the box. Who cares, that one, I am sure, has half as many calories as a mini. So I ate it! YUMMY!