Friday, August 26, 2011

First Day of 3rd, 10th and . . .





Well this will be the first year (in 18 years!!) that I do not have pictures of all my girls on the first day of school. I asked Kate what she would be wearing and if she could send me a picture. No such luck! So I planned to get pictures of the other two the morning before leaving for school. Maggie was excited and ready early. Her bus comes at 7:14 am this year so the fact that she was ready was a miracle. She went to bed at 10 because she was so excited for the first day of third grade! Anyway, she posed and smiled and completely complied with my wishes. Daughter number two not so much. Lilly now goes later, 8:55 am is when school begins so you would have thought I had plenty of time to snap a quick photo. Unfortunately not! Lilly is now riding to school with a "hot" boy down the street so she had FORBIDDEN me to take any photos once he pulled up. And she was not ready a second earlier so she dashed out to his car. I managed to get a few of them driving away. This really does not count.

No comments:

Post a Comment