Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Celebration 2011

Christmas went by in a blur this year! We traveled the week before, then spend 12 hours at home on the 24th then left to hit both grandparents and return on the 26th. Whew! I am tired! It was so nice to have us all together again though. Glad to have Kate home for more than overnight! My homemade gifts for the girls are not yet completed but will be soon. I did have Maggie's owl ready on Christmas Eve and Lilly's cabled scarf that matches the fingerless cabled gloves I knitted last year will be done this week! Kate wants socks instead of a scarf so they won't take nearly as long! The cousins had a great time together. They got the #1 parented hated toy- Figits. So far the Figits have only been played with on Christmas Day- hooray! Harper and I are continuing the exercise regiment wherever we may be! On boats, and more! We saw a family movie on New Year's Eve, We Bought a Zoo, and it was fabulous! We have done lots of family cooking together and generally enjoyed each other. It will only last until Sunday then we will be down a daughter but up a dog! 2012 is shaping up to be a good year! I hope to appreciate each member of my family more and tell them everyday! Be thankful for all that you have!







No comments:

Post a Comment