Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Epic Holiday in December











We went on another Norwegian Epic Cruise. This time to the islands of St. Maarten's , St. Thomas and Nassau with my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary! We went the week before Christmas which was a real treat to be in the sun on a boat instead of rushing around doing the final preparations. I got most everything done before I left so I was FREE!! We got sun, ate wonderful meals, read for hours and worked out every day! We went to shows, the comedy club, gambled a little and saw the dueling piano players several nights. We had 4 room, all with balconies and my parents, mine and the girls all connected. It was a fabulous get away! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! We docked at 8am on 12/24 so then drove back in 12 hours to be at home for Santa!