Friday, March 26, 2010

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!






While my friends from Baltimore were here, I pulled M. out of first grade to go to the zoo with them. It is funny because she is a third child and thus has been to the zoo only once, less than 4 months ago. I took my older kids to the zoo yearly at a minimum. Oh well, she got to skip school and head to the zoo with friends for an awesome, spring day checking out all the animals! It was not crowded and all the animals were out and close to us so we really had a ball! There was also a lot of "mating" going on while we were there. The kids were oblivious about it. That photo of the baboons happened by accident. I thought they were going to pose for me but ah, no. Very interesting! Great day outdoors for all of us. M was asleep 10 minutes after pulling out of the parking lot.