Sunday, May 23, 2010

Junior/Senior Prom 2010






Last night was the PROM! We spent the whole day getting ready-literally! There were hair appointments at 8:30 am, nails at 11:00 am, light lunch with friends, pictures at 5:00 pm at one location (unfortunately rained out), pictures at a second location at 6 pm, dinner for 15 couples with appetizers beforehand at one child's home, dance at 9 pm (started at 8 but no one wants to be on time), breakfast at midnight and then bedtime at 2:30 am. I am tired just from the recounting of the day! Whew! Okay, I was not really there for a lot of these events. I participated from 6-8 only then got up at 2:30 am just to get the scoop from my oldest K. She had a great time and looked absolutely gorgeous!!!! The most beautiful girl I saw and I am not bias. I can actually remember both my junior and senior proms like they were yesterday. I went to both with H. who is now my husband, so that is kind of fun! I also feel old, where did the time go?

1 comment: