Friday, May 21, 2010

My new toy!!



I bought myself a NOOK! It was for Mother's Day (another story entirely)! I have had it only a little over 1 week and I already LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I have downloaded one book and finished it. Read samples of several books, read several articles from the New Yorker, downloaded the second book in the Percy Jackson series to read with M. and downloaded my book club's newest selection. I take it everywhere! I ordered a lovely lime green faux leather cover with the Martin Tupper quote "A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever." If I go in a Barnes and Noble I can read anything on it for free and they have Free Fridays where you can download the chosen book for free. It is the best gadget I have ever had!! I am a big reader and in 3 book clubs so I think it is the perfect gift for me (from me!). Okay I realize this sounds like a commercial. Sorry, just happy with my new toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment