Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Best Cookies Ever!

My favorite bakery in town is GANACHE. They have the most amazing cookies, cakes, tarts, and much, much more! When my youngest was in preschool they took a field trip to this bakery for a tour and got to decorate cookies. I made M a special dress to wear on the field trip. It was a teal corduroy jumper with a fun M monogrammed in pink and a "cake" ribbon on the hem. She looked adorable! Anyway, yesterday I popped in to get some fondant cookies for my girls. I had been a few times before and they had been sold out so I was thrilled when they had some today. So thrilled in fact that I bought 10 for my three girls (and me, of course)! I pulled out a $20 thinking that would certainly cover it but NO! It was $30! A delicious splurge!! They were so yummy that they did not last long in our house. I mean my oldest K did not get one-or even know we had them!! How sad! I will go again soon and let K have the first one! I promise!







No comments:

Post a Comment