Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mommy's Gotta Go!





I love to travel- especially with my husband! Today I am going to Philadelphia for 3 days and 2 nights! I am so excited just to get out of town!! Sleep late, read lots, no laundry (but I did tons just to be able to leave), no cooking and lots of adult conversations! Yipee! Oh and an added bonus- while my husband is in meetings one of my best girl friends is coming to spend the day with me. Can't wait! I am sure I will be a more pleasant mom after recharging my battery! After arriving at 8:30 am, I got a cup of coffee and read the NYTime Book Review from the past 2 weeks. Then I strolled around town. Found one of my favorite stores, LUSH!!! Did a little shopping, ate a yummy lunch then back to the hotel for a nap and shower before dinner. So far a perfect day!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get there tomorrow! Shopping? Spa? Great lunch? I'm up for all of it! See you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dumb question, but is the bed against the wall on one side?

    ReplyDelete