Friday, October 30, 2009

Boo Fest




Every year my husband's office has a halloween party for the kids. They go all out and have TONS of candy, games, prizes and lots of food! Thankfully they started having "dinner" food as well as the fun halloween desserts. So my kids have always looked forward to this event. Well this year only my youngest was excited! My oldest had to work and I drug my middle daughter (costumeless and cranky, texting her friends every second) with the promise of dinner -Chick Filet and pizza. So M dressed as a witch, complete with a sparkly broom, spider ring, big black earrings and a costume trimmed with a black boa. She had a ball, especially at the limbo and the mummy contest in which her friend, Hannah Montana, wrapped her in toilet paper! We brought home a huge bag of candy. And we ate it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment